Noticias:

Debes de estar registrado para poder ver el contenido indicado. Registrate o Conectate

Menú Principal

Login System - With PHP and MySQL

Iniciado por Swarlog, Jul 29, 2022, 12:17 AM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Swarlog

By CLBander

I've created an very basic login system with PHP - MySQL - VaRest / UE4.
I share this with you because I didn't see anything for such system in the web and because of that I want to support the community.

What you need is :
- Webserver with PHP
- MySQL Server
- UE4.9
- Visual Studio 2013 ( if editor needs to recompile plugin )

What to do?
First import the SQL file into your MYSQL Database.
You can write login information into the table.
( Default User is : testuser - testpassword ).
Upload the webfiles to your webserver and change the mysql configuration in config.php.

Open the ue4 project and open the game instance. Then change the ServerURL variable * Debes de estar registrado para poder ver el contenido indicado. Registrate o Conectate ( It is important that you make a / on the end and use http:// on the beginning. )
* In version 1.2 Debes de estar registrado para poder ver el contenido indicado. Registrate o Conectate ( It is important that you make a /api/ on the end and use http:// on the beginning. )
And now it should work.

Tutorial how to setup a webapi on windows:

Debes de estar registrado para poder ver el contenido indicado. Registrate o Conectate

Changelog:
V1.2
*Added
Ban System
Basic Webinterface with Registration and Login

*Changed
Database Structure
Directory Structure of Webapi
**Please use in Unreal Engine as ServerURL Debes de estar registrado para poder ver el contenido indicado. Registrate o Conectate

NEW:
Download VM with the complete webapi:

SVN for Webfiles:

Download:
Compiled Demo:

Create Account under:

UE 4.9.2
V1.0
V1.2

And if you want to support me:

P.s. Vladimir rocks!:
Cheers :)